Sunday, June 5, 2011

See the rest of the Outdoor Movie Screening Schedule here.

June 6: Air Force One (1997) Crystal Screen: By the Numbers (Mondays at 9pm)

I wanted to like this movie more than I did. Harrison Ford is probably the most bad ass President ever on the big screen. Only a 3 Quack movie from me, but still a quality way to spend your Monday in DC.



June 8: North by Northwest (1959) NoMa Summer Screen (Wednesdays at 7pm)

Alfred Hitchcock and Cary Grant need I say more? 4 Quacks and if I wasn't already busy on Wednesday this is where I would want to be.



June 9: Dirty Dancing (1987) Capitol Riverfront Front Flicks (Thursdays at 8:45pm)

I know that this is a big favorite for a lot of people, but never won me over. This one is for the fans of Jennifer Grey and Patrick Swayzee before Dancing With The Stars. Only 2 Quacks from me, but you know you like this one and will go see it anyways.




June 10: City Slickers (1991) Rosslyn Outdoor Film Festival (Fridays at 8pm)

Jack Palance actually won an Oscar for his role of Curly the hard as grit cowboy tasked with taking the city slickers (Billy Crystal, ) and turning them into cowboys. This is a quality family film, but nothing special other than the performance from Jack Palance. A respectable 3 Quacks for the family on Friday in Rosslyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...